PAWS is a champion for animals—rehabilitating injured and orphaned wildlife, sheltering and adopting homeless cats and dogs, and educating people to make a better world for animals and people.
We have a fantastic, talented, and dedicated staff that contributes to this mission, helping to save the lives of thousands of companion and wild animals in need every year. Interested in joining us? You've come to the right page!
Browse current opportunities
Completing your application
For all positions at PAWS we require applicants to complete an Application for Employment. Please follow these instructions to complete this form:
1. Click on the orange "Download and save..." link below to open the Application for Employment. The form will open in PDF format in a new browser window.
2. Save the PDF before you begin completing it – very important! If you don't do this, the PDF will not capture your information correctly.
3. To save the PDF, right click anywhere on the form and select "Save As...".
4. Save the file to your computer.
5. Locate and open the saved file on your computer.
6. Complete the application form.
Benefits & further information
All positions include training opportunities, an employee assistance program for employees and their families, and employee discounts on selected merchandise. All permanent employees are eligible for nine paid holidays and a generous paid time off plan. Full-time positions (30-40 hours/wk) are also eligible for health, vision and dental insurance, and life and disability insurance. PAWS is pleased to provide a 401(k) profit-sharing plan to enable employees to accumulate long-term savings for retirement while benefiting from favorable tax treatment.
Under the provisions of the Immigration and Reform Act of 1986, successful candidates will be required to provide both evidence of identity and eligibility for employment.
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, mental or physical abilities, or sexual orientation.