We would love to work with your group as you complete a project that benefits animals and the environment!
Depending on your project, we may be able to visit your classroom, video chat with your group, or invite you to PAWS for a program on-site. Contact us for more information!
Companion Animal Projects
- Sponsor a dog/cat kennel
- Make advertisements for the adoptable dogs and cats at PAWS to hang on their kennels
- Make dog treats
- Make snuffle boards
- Make cardboard cat scratchers - 3.5”x8” with a twist tie to hang on kennel doors
- Plant a wildlife friendly garden
- Create a rain garden
- Plant trees or other native plants in your schoolyard
- Make a certified wildlife habitat
- Become a Washington Green School or an Eco-School
- Pick up trash at school or a local park
- Organize a beach cleanup
- Build and implement use of a compost bin
- Start a recycling program at school if there isn’t one yet
- Sponsor a wild animal at PAWS
- Hold a craft sale or bake sale (human or pet) to raise money for PAWS
- Hold a donation drive for items from our wish list
- Design a game about an important animal related topic that can be played by elementary school students. Game can focus on wildlife or companion animals.
Contact us if you are interested in completing a project or already have! We would love to work with you and support your kids.
Thank you for inspiring the next generation of caring and compassionate individuals!