They may be big, silly and make us laugh, or tiny, quiet and snuggly. Our pets come in all shapes and sizes and have their own personalities. They love spending time with us and make us smile. They are wonderful companions, and that’s why we often think of them as our best friends.
All pets need:
- Clean water to drink.
- Healthy food to eat.
- A comfortable place to rest.
- A safe place to walk, run and play.
- Shelter from bad weather.
- Exercise and playtime.
- Regular veterinary check-ups.
- Grooming (such as bathing and brushing).
- Lots of love and attention from their human family.
Caring and owning a pet is a big responsibility. Learn more about being a responsible pet care giver by clicking on the links below.