Did you know your lotion or makeup might have been tested on animals? Have you ever considered how exotic animals in the entertainment industry are trained to do unnatural acts like jumping through fire or standing on a tiny platform? Many of today's products are brought conveniently to you by sacrificing the welfare of animals.
Choosing cruelty-free products and supporting entertainment which does not use animals are positive steps toward helping to reduce the suffering of animals:
- Read clothing labels and test-by feeling the fabric with your fingers-to be sure the fur you buy or wear is fake.
- Choose personal care products not tested on animals.
- Shop for cruelty-free products at PAWS' online store or at PETA Mall
- Choose domesticated animals as pets and learn why wild and exotic animals don't make good pets.
- Start a new tradition-choose circuses that don't use animal acts.