Before completing the form below:
- We offer spay/neuter surgeries for dogs, puppies, cats, kittens and rabbits.
- Appointments are on Tuesdays with drop-off between 8-8:30 a.m. and pick up between 5-5:30 p.m. the same day.
- Cats must be in a carrier and dogs must be on a leash when brought into the clinic.
- Payment is made the day of the appointment and we accept only cash or credit cards. See fees.
- Additional charges may apply for animals who are in heat or pregnant, or for other conditions.
- Microchips and vaccines are available, but only with a surgery, not as a separate service. See fees.
- If you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment please provide 24-hour notice by leaving a message at 425.787.2500 x849.
- Please note: we are located in Lynnwood, Washington—approximately 20 miles north of Seattle. You must be able to provide your own transportation.
Please complete and submit the form below to request an appointment. A PAWS staff member will call you in 2-3 days, to ask you a series of questions to determine if your household is qualified under the low-income guidelines and set an appointment date.